Conexant HD Audio
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. Go over here
for more info on Conexant. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -G -IG16Plmxa.inf. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.64 MB (3813768 bytes) on disk and is called UIU32a.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Conexant HD Audio. They take about 3.64 MB (3813768
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Conexant HD Audio. You can find below info on other application versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by the software company Conexant. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:22:21.570