Conexant HD Audio
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. More information on Conexant can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory (same installation drive as Windows). Conexant HD Audio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -ITE7Pebwa.inf. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.09 MB (4286680 bytes) on disk.
Conexant HD Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.09 MB (4286680
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Conexant HD Audio. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application marketed by Conexant. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Conexant HD Audio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:39:12.280