Conexant HD Audio
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. You can read more on Conexant or check for application updates here
. Conexant HD Audio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IG14Plmwa.inf. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.10 MB (4297944 bytes) on disk.
Conexant HD Audio contains of the executables below. They take 4.10 MB (4297944
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
Conexant HD Audio is an application marketed by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Conexant HD Audio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. After you select Conexant HD Audio in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:45:36.267