Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. More info about Conexant can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -ITE7Pebwa.inf. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled UIU64a.exe and its approximative size is 4.06 MB (4260056 bytes).
Conexant HD Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.06 MB (4260056
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Conexant HD Audio. You can find below a few links to other Conexant HD Audio releases:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application marketed by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio program will be found very quickly. After you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:36:26.883