Conexant HD Audio
This page contains complete information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Further information on Conexant can be found here
. Usually the Conexant HD Audio application is found in the C:\util\drivers\sound\W7-32 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -IPNAPEBxa.INF. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named UIU32a.exe and its approximative size is 1.09 MB (1141304 bytes).
Conexant HD Audio is comprised of the following executables which take 1.09 MB (1141304
bytes) on disk:
This info is about Conexant HD Audio version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other releases of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application offered by the software company Conexant. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:04:30.943