Conexant HD Audio
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. Check out here
for more information on Conexant. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IX40Plmwa.inf. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled UIU64a.exe and occupies 4.08 MB (4275416 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Conexant HD Audio. They occupy 4.08 MB (4275416
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program offered by Conexant. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Conexant HD Audio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. After you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-27 13:52:07.097