Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Conexant. Conexant HD Audio is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -IK52CC2wa.INF. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Conexant HD Audio's main file takes about 1.37 MB (1437752 bytes) and is called UIU64a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.37 MB (1437752
bytes) on disk:
This page is about Conexant HD Audio version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other releases of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Conexant HD Audio you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Conexant HD Audio:
Conexant HD Audio is a program offered by Conexant. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio app will be found very quickly. When you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:08:46.567