Conexant HD Audio
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Conexant. Usually the Conexant HD Audio program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -IGQSAHery.INF. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.26 MB (1316864 bytes) on disk and is labeled UIU64a.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Conexant HD Audio. They take about 1.26 MB (1316864
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Conexant HD Audio. For more Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program offered by Conexant. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio program will be found automatically. After you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-19 20:38:11.050