This info is about AudibleManager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. You can find out more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. AudibleManager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, subject to the user's choice. AudibleManager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Upgrade.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 40.39387328.100663302.0
of AudibleManager. You can find below a few links to other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application released by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AudibleManager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. After you click AudibleManager in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-08 00:50:46.740