This web page is about AudibleManager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Audible, Inc.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.19 MB (2294592 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2130567168.1513106.0.0
of AudibleManager. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application marketed by Audible, Inc.. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. After you select AudibleManager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-04 08:48:43.050