This page contains thorough information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. You can read more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. AudibleManager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove AudibleManager. The application's main executable file is called Manager.exe and occupies 2.19 MB (2294592 bytes).
AudibleManager contains of the executables below. They take 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This info is about AudibleManager version 32506544.1637756.4759644.48
alone. You can find here a few links to other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application offered by Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. After you select AudibleManager in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:07:38.077