You can find below detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. You can read more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. AudibleManager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Upgrade.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.29 MB (7638896
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.88 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to AudibleManager version 1997618418.104.22.168176874
alone. You can find here a few links to other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application released by Audible, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager app will be found automatically. When you click AudibleManager in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-12 16:27:34.570