AudibleManager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. More information about Audible, Inc. can be found here
. AudibleManager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove AudibleManager. The program's main executable file is labeled Manager.exe and it has a size of 1.38 MB (1447496 bytes).
AudibleManager contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.77 MB (2908952
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (785.59 KB)
- Manager.exe (1.38 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (641.61 KB)
This data is about AudibleManager version 20068349126.96.36.19928520
alone. You can find below a few links to other AudibleManager releases:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program offered by Audible, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager program will be found automatically. When you select AudibleManager in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-16 20:56:48.630