AudibleManager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. More information about Audible, Inc. can be found here
. AudibleManager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove AudibleManager. The program's main executable file is labeled Manager.exe and it has a size of 1.38 MB (1447496 bytes).
AudibleManager contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.77 MB (2908952
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (785.59 KB)
- Manager.exe (1.38 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (641.61 KB)
This data is about AudibleManager version 20068349188.8.131.5228520
alone. You can find below a few links to other AudibleManager releases:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program offered by Audible, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AudibleManager in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-16 20:56:48.630