AudibleManager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. More information on Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in AudibleManager. They occupy 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This page is about AudibleManager version 2010529054.48.56.38415250
alone. You can find here a few links to other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program offered by Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager application will be found automatically. When you select AudibleManager in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 17:18:01.863