You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. More information on Audible, Inc. can be found here
. AudibleManager is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Upgrade.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.26 MB (5519480
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.0.1996488312.37626792
of AudibleManager. For other AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application by Audible, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AudibleManager in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-28 12:50:57.160