This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. More info about Audible, Inc. can be found here
. AudibleManager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. AudibleManager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. The application's main executable file is labeled Upgrade.exe and it has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes).
The executables below are part of AudibleManager. They take an average of 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This info is about AudibleManager version 0.1.1703436.2012095744
alone. You can find below a few links to other AudibleManager releases:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application released by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AudibleManager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. When you select AudibleManager in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-10 19:23:20.263