This info is about AudibleManager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Audible, Inc.. AudibleManager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove AudibleManager. Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1637796.2002736152.2003394343.32
of AudibleManager. You can find here a few links to other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application marketed by Audible, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AudibleManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager application will be found automatically. After you click AudibleManager in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-25 18:21:46.530