This info is about AudibleManager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Audible, Inc.. AudibleManager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove AudibleManager. Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1637796.2002736152.2003394343.32
of AudibleManager. You can find here a few links to other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application marketed by Audible, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AudibleManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AudibleManager in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-25 18:21:46.530