This page is about AudibleManager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. You can read more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the AudibleManager application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove AudibleManager. Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This info is about AudibleManager version 42926768.1703300.4759644.48
alone. You can find below a few links to other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program marketed by Audible, Inc.. Some people want to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. After you click AudibleManager in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130