This web page is about AudibleManager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. More information on Audible, Inc. can be found here
. AudibleManager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Upgrade.exe and it has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes).
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.85 MB (7184520
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.60 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1995790918.104.22.168482042
of AudibleManager. You can find here a few links to other AudibleManager releases:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program released by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AudibleManager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. After you click AudibleManager in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-28 13:23:17.567