AudibleManager is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. More information on Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to AudibleManager version 508.8725024.8716896.8725032
alone. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program marketed by Audible, Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AudibleManager in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-22 08:34:23.300