How to uninstall AudibleManager from your computer
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Audible, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Audible, Inc.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to AudibleManager version 67108612.4759644.48.2147344384
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
How to remove AudibleManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AudibleManager is a program marketed by Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager application will be found automatically. When you select AudibleManager in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed AudibleManager:
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:22:42.763