This page contains detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. More information about Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. AudibleManager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall AudibleManager. The program's main executable file occupies 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk and is labeled Upgrade.exe.
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 127.39659168.32.7667712
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application offered by Audible, Inc.. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AudibleManager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager app will be found very quickly. When you click AudibleManager in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-21 14:39:05.107