This page contains detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. More information about Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. AudibleManager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall AudibleManager. The program's main executable file occupies 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk and is labeled Upgrade.exe.
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 127.39659168.32.7667712
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application offered by Audible, Inc.. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AudibleManager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AudibleManager in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-21 14:39:05.107