This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Audible, Inc.. Usually the AudibleManager application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.86 MB (7188616
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_WMPSetup.exe (1.60 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about AudibleManager version 2008104220.127.116.11756402
only. You can find below a few links to other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application by the software company Audible, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AudibleManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AudibleManager in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 17:47:31.677