This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Audible, Inc.. Usually the AudibleManager application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.86 MB (7188616
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_WMPSetup.exe (1.60 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about AudibleManager version 2008104184.108.40.206756402
only. You can find below a few links to other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application by the software company Audible, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AudibleManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AudibleManager in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 17:47:31.677