This page is about AudibleManager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Audible, Inc.. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Upgrade.exe and occupies 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes).
The executables below are part of AudibleManager. They take an average of 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about AudibleManager version 199820822.214.171.12491010
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program marketed by Audible, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AudibleManager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager app will be found automatically. When you select AudibleManager in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-23 23:36:48.317