This page is about AudibleManager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Audible, Inc.. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Upgrade.exe and occupies 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes).
The executables below are part of AudibleManager. They take an average of 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about AudibleManager version 199820818.104.22.16891010
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program marketed by Audible, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AudibleManager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager application will be found automatically. After you select AudibleManager in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-23 23:36:48.317