AudibleManager is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Audible, Inc.. AudibleManager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Manager.exe is the AudibleManager's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.19 MB (2294592 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AudibleManager. They take 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.0.1795162474.40772760
of AudibleManager. You can find below info on other versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program by Audible, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AudibleManager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager app will be found very quickly. After you click AudibleManager in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-28 21:08:01.110