AudibleManager is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Audible, Inc.. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk and is labeled Upgrade.exe.
The executables below are part of AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2004958418.104.22.16854618
of AudibleManager. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program by Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AudibleManager in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-25 17:49:21.473