AudibleManager is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. You can find out more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. AudibleManager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager contains of the executables below. They take 4.94 MB (5181656
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (1.71 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This page is about AudibleManager version 489702898.2.1998139643.1997907167
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AudibleManager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager program will be found automatically. When you select AudibleManager in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-30 14:27:42.010