This info is about AudibleManager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. More information on Audible, Inc. can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk and is named Upgrade.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AudibleManager. They take 7.00 MB (7343328
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_WMPSetup.exe (1.60 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to AudibleManager version 0.101.1703436.2008050256
only. You can find below info on other versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application marketed by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AudibleManager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager application will be found automatically. When you click AudibleManager in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-06 17:06:21.810