This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. You can find out more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). AudibleManager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. The application's main executable file is called Manager.exe and its approximative size is 1.38 MB (1451592 bytes).
AudibleManager contains of the executables below. They take 3.69 MB (3866888
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (1.67 MB)
- Manager.exe (1.38 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (645.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2147315712.1966622586.1245048.1995497709
of AudibleManager. You can find below a few links to other AudibleManager releases:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program released by the software company Audible, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AudibleManager in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-06 20:10:38.407