This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. Further information on Audible, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the AudibleManager program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Upgrade.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AudibleManager. They occupy 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This info is about AudibleManager version 1244056.1312632.1244652.2089871616
only. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application offered by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager application will be found automatically. After you select AudibleManager in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-20 17:51:07.090