This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. Further information on Audible, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the AudibleManager program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Upgrade.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AudibleManager. They occupy 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This info is about AudibleManager version 1244056.1312632.1244652.2089871616
only. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application offered by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager application will be found automatically. After you click AudibleManager in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-20 17:51:07.090