This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. More information on Audible, Inc. can be found here
. AudibleManager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall AudibleManager. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside AudibleManager. They take about 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 20004364220.127.116.1152562
of AudibleManager. You can find here a few links to other AudibleManager releases:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program released by Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AudibleManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AudibleManager in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-02 09:42:17.227