You can find below detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Audible, Inc.. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. AudibleManager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Manager.exe is the AudibleManager's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AudibleManager. They occupy an average of 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 20105289126.96.36.19917962
of AudibleManager. You can find below info on other application versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application offered by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager app will be found automatically. After you click AudibleManager in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-28 15:01:04.417