This web page is about AudibleManager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. You can read more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. The program's main executable file is labeled Upgrade.exe and occupies 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in AudibleManager. They occupy 5.26 MB (5512824
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about AudibleManager version 2007776510.48.56.3418850
only. You can find here a few links to other AudibleManager releases:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program released by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AudibleManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. When you select AudibleManager in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-07 22:59:16.590