This info is about AudibleManager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Audible, Inc.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager contains of the executables below. They take 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 20056138126.96.36.199164994
of AudibleManager. You can find below info on other versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application offered by Audible, Inc.. Some users try to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AudibleManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager app will be found automatically. When you select AudibleManager in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-17 20:55:07.447