This info is about AudibleManager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Audible, Inc.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager contains of the executables below. They take 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2005613822.214.171.124164994
of AudibleManager. You can find below info on other versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application offered by Audible, Inc.. Some users try to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AudibleManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. After you select AudibleManager in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-17 20:55:07.447