This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. More information about Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the AudibleManager program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall AudibleManager. The program's main executable file is labeled Upgrade.exe and its approximative size is 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in AudibleManager. They occupy 4.94 MB (5181656
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (1.71 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 20077728184.108.40.206999666
of AudibleManager. You can find below info on other versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program released by Audible, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AudibleManager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AudibleManager in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-13 00:25:21.623