This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. You can read more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. AudibleManager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove AudibleManager. The program's main executable file is titled Upgrade.exe and its approximative size is 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to AudibleManager version 2010135718.104.22.168691874
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program by the software company Audible, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. When you select AudibleManager in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-31 09:11:19.340