AudibleManager is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. More information about Audible, Inc. can be read here
. AudibleManager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove AudibleManager. AudibleManager's main file takes around 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes) and is named Manager.exe.
The executable files below are part of AudibleManager. They take an average of 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 199624222.214.171.124800754
of AudibleManager. For other AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application marketed by the software company Audible, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AudibleManager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AudibleManager in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-22 01:48:04.803