You can find on this page details on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Audible, Inc.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk and is called Upgrade.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with AudibleManager. They take about 5.26 MB (5512824
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This page is about AudibleManager version 37880496.1703300.4759644.48
only. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program released by Audible, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AudibleManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. When you click AudibleManager in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-09 07:53:43.620