This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. Additional info about Audible, Inc. can be read here
. AudibleManager is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in AudibleManager. They occupy 6.85 MB (7184520
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.60 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 20005019184.108.40.2069210
of AudibleManager. You can find below info on other versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application released by the software company Audible, Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AudibleManager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager app will be found very quickly. After you select AudibleManager in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-25 00:43:21.340