You can find below detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. More information on Audible, Inc. can be found here
. AudibleManager is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall AudibleManager. Manager.exe is the AudibleManager's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.19 MB (2294592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AudibleManager. They take about 9.22 MB (9664688
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup(1).exe (1.88 MB)
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.93 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 508.37955256.37945952.37955264
of AudibleManager. You can find below info on other versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application marketed by Audible, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AudibleManager in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-22 09:03:51.383