You can find below detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. More information on Audible, Inc. can be found here
. AudibleManager is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall AudibleManager. Manager.exe is the AudibleManager's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.19 MB (2294592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AudibleManager. They take about 9.22 MB (9664688
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup(1).exe (1.88 MB)
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.93 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 508.37955256.37945952.37955264
of AudibleManager. You can find below info on other versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application marketed by Audible, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AudibleManager in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-22 09:03:51.383