This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Audible, Inc.. AudibleManager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, regulated by the user's choice. AudibleManager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. AudibleManager's main file takes around 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) and its name is Upgrade.exe.
The following executables are installed along with AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This info is about AudibleManager version 2010397922.214.171.12414570
alone. You can find here a few links to other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program by Audible, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AudibleManager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. When you click AudibleManager in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-01 20:18:55.847