This web page is about AudibleManager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Audible, Inc.. Usually the AudibleManager application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. AudibleManager's main file takes about 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) and is named Upgrade.exe.
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 0.27.1703436.1998809680
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application marketed by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AudibleManager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AudibleManager in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-09 22:29:50.027