This web page is about AudibleManager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Audible, Inc.. Usually the AudibleManager application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. AudibleManager's main file takes about 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) and is named Upgrade.exe.
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 0.27.1703436.1998809680
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application marketed by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AudibleManager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager program will be found automatically. When you select AudibleManager in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-01-09 22:29:50.027