AudibleManager is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Audible, Inc.. Usually the AudibleManager program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Upgrade.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in AudibleManager. They occupy 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 40.36962496.1744830055.0
alone. For more AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program marketed by Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AudibleManager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AudibleManager in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-22 15:49:16.187