AudibleManager is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Audible, Inc.. AudibleManager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall AudibleManager. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's main executable file and it occupies around 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.0.33554691.38610896
of AudibleManager. For other AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program offered by Audible, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AudibleManager in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-06 15:22:13.290