This page contains complete information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Audible, Inc.. AudibleManager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Upgrade.exe and it has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside AudibleManager. They take about 5.26 MB (5512824
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 19982082126.96.36.19958538
of AudibleManager. You can find below a few links to other AudibleManager releases:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application marketed by Audible, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AudibleManager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. When you click AudibleManager in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-02 23:17:43.263