This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. More information about Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. AudibleManager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling AudibleManager is C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Upgrade.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside AudibleManager. They occupy about 7.34 MB (7692144
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.93 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 1244580.2006929577.2002835441.32
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program released by the software company Audible, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AudibleManager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AudibleManager in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 01:38:26.813