AudibleManager is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Further information on Audible, Inc. can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. AudibleManager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. The application's main executable file is called Upgrade.exe and its approximative size is 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes).
AudibleManager is composed of the following executables which take 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about AudibleManager version 19968975126.96.36.199589106
alone. You can find below a few links to other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application released by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AudibleManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. When you click AudibleManager in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-18 13:45:37.190