You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Additional info about Audible, Inc. can be read here
. Usually the AudibleManager application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling AudibleManager is C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. AudibleManager's main file takes around 1.36 MB (1425408 bytes) and its name is Manager.exe.
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.30 MB (2412544
bytes) on disk.
- adhelper.exe (388.00 KB)
- Manager.exe (1.36 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (576.00 KB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 2561752.1244672.1998614056.4442364
only. You can find here a few links to other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application marketed by Audible, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager program will be found automatically. When you select AudibleManager in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-05 20:47:31.807