AudibleManager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. You can find out more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the AudibleManager program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. AudibleManager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.19 MB (2294592 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AudibleManager. They take 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 19999198126.96.36.19926378
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application marketed by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AudibleManager in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 19:57:35.083