This page contains detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. You can find out more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. AudibleManager's main file takes about 2.19 MB (2294592 bytes) and is called Manager.exe.
AudibleManager is composed of the following executables which take 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 19988064188.8.131.5277802
only. You can find below info on other versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program offered by Audible, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AudibleManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. When you select AudibleManager in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-30 16:46:13.320