This page contains detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. You can find out more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. AudibleManager's main file takes about 2.19 MB (2294592 bytes) and is called Manager.exe.
AudibleManager is composed of the following executables which take 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 19988064220.127.116.1177802
only. You can find below info on other versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program offered by Audible, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AudibleManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AudibleManager in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-30 16:46:13.320